Friday, September 17, 2010

Everything seems to start out with an 'about me' section, so I don't see why this should be any different.

I am Sam.

I enjoy reading, writing, crafting, hiking, fishing, biking, walking along any kind of beach.
I love the fall and spring most of all.
I believe that we are all here for a reason and we should not rest until we are aware of that reason.
I love to be loved.
I have a strong faith and I respect your right to be wrong if you don't agree with me =)
It really bugs me when people misuse the words A LOT.
I want to make a difference in the world.
I love music.
I sew, crochet, and embroider.
I have the best friends in the world and I wouldn't give them up for anything.
Except maybe a never ending supply of Pocky.
Not even for a never ending supply of Pocky.
I suck at telling jokes.
And I never understand them.
I read, so I don't get movie references.
Even after I've seen the movie.
I love Harry Potter!
I dislike sparkly vampires.
I'll be your friend until you give me a reason not to be.
I believe trust is the most important part of any relationship.
That's really all there is to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment